Water Spinach (Kang Kong) & Shimeji Mushrooms Stir-Fry Recipe
When I ate water spinach for the first time, I was in Vietnam.
I’d never eaten it before and I just fell in love with water spinach stir-fry. I ate it almost everyday while I was traveling for 3 weeks. In Vietnam, they normally use fish sauce for flavouring the stir-fry. I used SAORI Sesame & Soya Japanese Sauce instead so vegetarians and vegans can enjoy it too. It only takes 3-5 minutes to cook AND is delicious!
- Bunch water spinach cut into 4cm pieces
- Knob of garlic – finely chopped
- Pack of shimeji mushrooms
- Tbsp SAORI Goma (Sesame & Soya Japanese Sauce)
- Tbsp sesame oil
*water spinach & shimeji mushrooms stir-fry recipe*
1. Stir-fry garlic in sesame oil until golden brown
2. Add water spinach and shimeji mushrooms and continue to cook for 3-5 minutes.
3. Drizzle on SAORI Goma
Related Item SAORI GOMA http://saorisauce.ocnk.net/product/5